Yes, I love this kind of story. Actually we can learn from this drama series. I follow the story since the first season but at the middle of season 2 I I stopped watching it, Urghh.
Someone said this is kinda old school story. Oyeah?
There are several things that I like the most and I learn from this drama and they are:
1. The most and the first thing that I like is the relationship between Arthur and Merlin. They are like bothers who always quarelling but they care about each other. Especially Merlin.
2. The value that a leader must have. We can see it from King Arthur vs King Uther character.
3. The loyalty and the spirit of the Knights of Camelot.
4. I love how they sacrifice themselves to save others.
5. I love the faith that they have.
Actually there are many more. You will understand once you watch the series.